Contact Manager Information:
Title: Floorball s.r.o.
Seat address: Tomášikova 13, 821 01 Bratislava
Company ID: 44887001
Phone: +421 948 495 924
The processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ES only the “Regulation”), the Personal Data Processing Act and Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Laws, as amended.
Data subject: A natural person (consumer and self-employed person) to whom the personal data relate (hereafter referred to as “you” or “customer“);
Personal information: Any information about an identified or identifiable customer; identifiable customer is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, localization data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of that natural person (hereafter “data” or “information“);
Administrator: An entity that determines the purpose and means of processing personal data performs processing and assumes responsibility. Personal data manager is Florbal s.r.o. (hereafter & quot; my & quot;);
Processor: An entity which, by law or mandate from the trustee, processes personal data for the trustee under a contract for the processing of personal data (hereafter also “business partner” or “partner“);
Website: Website available at https://www.e-urbis.com
Purpose of processing of personal data: The reason why personal data is processed. Such reason may be, for example, performance of the contract, management of user accounts, handling of complaints and complaints, sending of newsletters or displaying of advertisements on the basis of customer interests;
Cookies: Short text files saved by your web or mobile browser. Most cookies contain a unique identifier, Cookie ID. This is a string of characters assigned to websites and servers to the browser that saved the cookie. This allows web sites and servers to distinguish and identify individual browsers. Cookies are used to improve the performance of websites, evaluate their traffic, and better target marketing activities. If you browse our sites, we assume you agree to use these files. Read also cookies.
Third countries: States outside the European Economic Area, which include, in particular, the Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
2. What personal data are processed?
We and our contractors, following the appropriate legal title and purpose of processing, process the following personal data or categories of personal data:
- identifying and addressing data: e.g. name, surname, delivery address or other contact address, address of collection point, registered office, ID, VAT number;
- electronic contact details: e.g. phone number, e-mail address;
- other electronic data: IP address, cookies;
- other personal data associated with a contractual relationship: bank account number, order history;
- other personal information: Typically, the data provided by customers in the order form or other documents and in communication with us, including later updates.
3. What is the origin of personal data?
We process the data you provide, for example, when ordering our services, signing up for a user account, communicating with us, or subscribing to newsletters. Typically it is
- identification and address information;
- electronic contact details;
- other personal data associated with a contractual relationship.
And the data we automatically get based on the fact that you are browsing our site. Mostly these are:
other electronic data:
- the webpage you came from on our site;
- IP address;
- date of access and access time;
- search queries;
- http and https;
- transmitted data groups;
- data about the browser and the operating system of the computer.
4. Why are personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Performing a contractual relationship.
- Managing a customer account.
- Customer communication, satisfaction ratings, review reviews, complaints, complaints and complaints.
- Sending newsletters and offering our products or services.
- Direct marketing and creation of personalized content and advertising.
- Improve the quality of our products and services, analyze the traffic of our websites and your web site behavior.
- Accounting and tax purposes.
- Performance of other legal obligations.
Your personal data may be processed for the following legal reasons:
- Contract performance.
- Compliance with legal obligations.
- Administrator’s legitimate interest in sending newsletters.
- Agree to send newsletters.
The processing of personal data for purposes of performance of contractual relationships, accounting and tax purposes, and fulfillment of other legal obligations are statutory or contractual requirements. If you plan to place an order through our website, you are required to provide us with your personal information for this purpose.
5. How long are personal data processed?
Your personal information is processed:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and us and the exercise of the rights under these contractual relationships (4 years);
- for the period necessary to fulfill the legal obligation (accounting documents 5 years, tax documents 10 years);
- for the duration of our legitimate interest in sending newsletters (2 years since the last newsletter was opened);
- for the duration of your consent (for a maximum of 4 years from its award, or 4 years from the last order).
6. Who are the personal data accessed?
The following categories of our partners (recipients) can access your personal data:
- Providers of goods transport.
- Providers of accounting and tax advice.
- Providers of IT services and hosting.
- Providers of security and integrity of our services and web sites.
- Providers of analytical services.
- Providers of customer support assistance services.
- Providers of payment gates (payment card providers).
- Providers of legal services, lawyers.
- Providers of press and postal services.
- Public authorities.
7. Are personal data sold outside the EU?
An administrator intends to sell personal data to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are:
- Partners we provide data to analyze our website traffic, your website behavior, and business conversions.
- Providers of IT services and hosting, including cloud services.
- Providers of mailing services.
8. How are personal data processed?
Personal data is processed manually and automated. We keep records of all processing activities in accordance with applicable laws.
You are not the subject of any decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which would have legal effects for you or would have a significant impact on you. We do not create profiles from your personal data to analyze or predict your preferences, interests, economic situation, reliability, where you are or your movement (a typical example of profiling is the monitoring behavior of website visitors in order to track their preferences so that the trader can to address the future with a tailor-made offer.
9. What are the data subjects’ rights?
In exercising your rights, please contact us through our contact details listed in the introduction of these policies.
In relation to processing your personal data, you have the following rights (GDPR Articles 15 to 21):
- Right of access to personal data.
- Right to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to deletion of personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object to processing.
- Right to information on automated decision making, including profiling.
If we process your personal information on your consent, you have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, the Office for Personal Data Protection, based in Hraničná 4826/12, 820 07 Ružinov, tel .: 02/323 132 14, web:
10. How are cookies processed?
Cookies processed can be separated by validity at:
- session cookies that remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser,
- persistent cookies that remain long-term stored on your browser until their lifetime expires or when you manually delete them (cookie storage time in your browser depends on the cookie settings and the settings of your browser).
And by features on:
- essential, which are necessary for the functionality of our websites,
- preferences that allow our sites to remember information that changes how the website manages or how it looks (such as the preferred language or region where you are located); these cookies are not necessarily necessary for the functioning of our websites, but they increase the functionality and the practicality of their use,
- analytical tools that help us analyze your experience on our site (so called User Experience) and understand how you use our websites.
We do not use third-party cookies that track multiple websites to allow you to provide personalized content and advertising on third-party websites and other sales channels.
11. Are children’s data processed?
Our websites are not intended for children under 16 years of age. Therefore we do not deliberately collect their personal data. If we find that we have obtained personal data for infants under the age of 16 inadvertently, we will take steps to delete these data as quickly as possible, except when we are required to keep them under the applicable law.
The laws and our business strategy and the associated ways of processing your personal data may vary. If we decide to update these policies, we will place the changes on our sites and we will notify you of these changes. In cases where there is a major change to these policies, or in the event that the law keeps us informed, we will inform you in advance. We ask you to read these guidelines carefully and to further communicate with us, respectively. the use of our Web sites has regularly reviewed these policies.